|Online Best Price Promise
If you find a current advertised price that is lower than our price for any of our stocked items, present us with a copy of the advertisement and we will match the price.*
* This Promise only applies when comparing identical products offered to the general public in the same condition, are in Stock at the time and produced by the same manufacturer. This Promise is subject to verification, and does not apply to:
- 1. Overseas sellers’ internet or online prices
- 2. Where the product has been discounted because it is second-hand, floor stock, end of line, ex demo or similar, or part of a fire, liquidation or warehouse sale, stock clearance , limited stock or bulk buy discount promotion, or a promotion involving a third party
- 3. Offers where the price is part of a financing, cash back, free or bonus type offer, or available for less than one week
- 4. Prices that are the result of an error
- 5. Includes the same Freight Conditions as Offered by Allans Billy Hyde!
Lay-by is available on all products that Allans Billy Hyde stocks, with the exception of print music.
Lay-by is not available on purchases from www.allansbillyhyde.com.au
- The lay-by will be registered upon the receipt of 20% of the purchase price
- The lay-by is of three (3) monthly duration with the balance payable in at least monthly instalments. Lay-by will be cancelled if not completed by the due date. Customers will be notified if payment terms are not met
- All transactions must be signed by the customer and the sales person at the bottom of the receipt
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque, credit cards and EPTPOS at the store or by direct deposit
You are entitled to a refund or repair or exchange or credit if the goods you have purchased are:
When you buy you should choose carefully. You don't automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind, unless this was a condition of the sale or part of our advertised policy. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you or
- Not doing what they are supposed to do.
|Complaints Policy Summary
- Allans Billy Hyde may, from time to time, receive complaints from its customers. This document summarises Allans Billy Hyde’s Complaints Policy.
- When you make a complaint please provide the following:
- the circumstances leading to the complaint;
- what you would like the outcome of the complaint to be;
- the store and, if possible, the staff member(s) involved;
- the time that the complaint arose;
- what, if anything, has done to resolve the complaint to date; and
- your contact details including telephone number and a mailing or e-mail address.
- Allans Billy Hyde defines a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction or grievance made by a customer or member of the public with any product or service of Allans Billy Hyde, not including a request for information.
- Allans Billy Hyde takes every customer complaint seriously and will seek to deal courteously with and resolve your complaint as quickly as reasonably possible whilst realistically managing your expectations.
- Allans Billy Hyde will, within 24 hours of receiving a customer complaint, attempt to contact you to explain the next steps in the complaint process, to obtain any further information needed from you to deal with the complaint and to give you an estimate of the time in which your complaint will be resolved.
- Unless otherwise agreed with you, Allans Billy Hyde will attempt to contact you on (at least) a weekly basis to inform you of progress in resolving the complaint. You can contact the relevant store at any time to check on the progress of your complaint.
- All complaints are recorded and analysed to ensure that our treatment of complaints complies with this policy. Recurring problems will be identified and feedback provided with the aim of improving our service and complaints process. We will periodically review our complaints process to identify any need for improvement.
- Allans Billy Hyde will attempt to resolve each complaint within 2 weeks of receiving the complaint. This may not always be possible but, in any event, Allans Billy Hyde will keep you informed of the likely timescale for resolving the complaint.
- If you have exhausted the avenues for addressing your complaint within Allans Billy Hyde or find these avenues unacceptable you may wish to seek redress through other avenues available to you such as your State/Territory Fair Trading authority.
When purchasing from Allans Billy Hyde your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest GeoTrust 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please email our customer support centre: firstname.lastname@example.org